GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
All the students should strictly observe the following rules to improve the general academic ambience of the college.
- All the students are expected to be present in their class rooms before the beginning of the classes at 9.30 am in the morning and 1.30 pm in the afternoon(Friday 2.Pm). Those who come late should get a written permission from the staff advisor/ HOD to enter the class.
- ID cards are compulsory in the campus.
- Uniform are compulsory in the campus except for PG students.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is required to appear for the university examination.
- No retest will be given to the students who are absent for the assignment(written)/ series test, unless the parents request to the HOD with genuine reason or with a medical certificate.
- If a student is absent for any day/ days, he/she should submit the leave application recommended by the staff advisor/ HOD within 3 days.
- Sanction for duty leave should be obtained before availing the leave. Once the leave is availed the certificate of leave should be submitted in the office within 3 days duly signed by the staff advisor/ HOD.
- The college takes a lot of pain to clean the desks in the class room for the university examinations. Students are earnestly advised not to tarnish the furniture by writing, drawing or etching.
- Mobile phones are banned inside the campus. If anybody is found using mobile phones will have to pay Penalty 1000.
- The college working time is from 9.30 am to 4.10 pm. All the students are expected to be present in their class rooms before the beginning of the classes at 9.25am in the morning and 1.30 pm in the afternoon.
- Late arrival will be recorded, if a student gets 3 late marks, permission from the principal is needed to enter the class.
- Loitering or bunking class hours will be viewed very seriously.
- All the students should maintain discipline both inside and outside the campus. They should not indulge in any activity which may bring down the prestige of the college.
- They should not leave the class room or campus without the permission from class tutors.
- Students are expected to be courteous in talk and behavior inside the campus. Discourtesy towards any staff will be viewed very seriously.
- They should not sit on parapet walls or staircases.
- The campus must be kept neat and tidy. Avoid littering. Litter bins may be used to dispose waste materials.
- Meetings of any kind or collection of money for any purpose should be done only with the permission of the Principal.
- Circulation of any kind of notice displaying of posters etc should be done only with the permission of the Principal.
- The Government and the university has issued strict instructions regarding RAGGING. Any student found or reported to have indulged in ragging will be expelled from the college and the matter will be reported to the police.
- Eve teasing, misbehavior towards opposite sex, threat against staff members etc will be treated as serious case of misconduct.
- Damaging of furniture, defacing or writing on the walls, misbehavior in the class, neglect of studies and absence without permission will be considered as serious offences.
- Smoking or consumption of any intoxicants is strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Students should take care of their belongings. The college will not take any responsibility for loss or damage of such things.
- Any damage to college property will be seriously viewed and the cost of repair and fine will be collected from the students.
- All the students should be punctual to the classes and maintain 100% attendance.
- Leave application duly signed by the parents/wardens shall be submitted to the staff advisor for prior permission
- Permission to leave the campus during working hours can be granted only by the concerned HOD or principal on written request.
- Medical Certificate should be produced along with application for sick leave..
- Students with less than 75% attendance will not be permitted to write the university examinations.
It has a huge collection of volumes spreading over various branches of general subjects. The collections include more than 3500 volumes of books, 15-bound volumes of journals, , project reports etc..
Library Usage Guidelines
- Strict silence should be observed in the library.
- Only students with ID card are allowed to enter the library.
- Students without uniform are not allowed to enter the library except on PG sudents.
- Books and other materials should not be brought to the library.
- The library staff members are always ready to help the students. Students may request them for any information/materials they needed.
- Own Books, journals should be handled with care, the users will be responsible for any damage/disfigurations caused and pay the fine.
- UG Students can borrow 2 books and PG students can borrow 3 books at a time using ID cards.
- Library users are not permitted to use others ID cards while charging or discharging their books.
- Ensure the conditions of the book, before you get the same or the book issued.
- Do not write, mark/underline or sign on the library books.
- The borrowed book should be returned on the date marked on the label of the book/card. Absence from the college will not be an excuse.More than one renewal is not allowed.
- A fine of Rs.1/- will be charged per book per day from the defaulters.
- Loss of library books should be reported to the librarian immediately. Books lost or damaged will have to be replaced.
- Reference books, journals, magazines and news papers should not be taken out of the library.
- The library timings and other details will be displayed on the library notice board from time to time.